To succeed in today’s marketplace, companies need to manage change more precisely in order to realize the full value of their transformation efforts. Life Esteem's Change Consulting focuses on multiple types of programs—including major transformations, specific change journeys and building Resilience in our organization.
Project Management Professional manages, guides and mentors Project Development in establishing appropriate strategies and implementing means and methods to manage all elements of risk in project development and/or execution., including but not limited to: validating project need and viability; verifying project scope is best for project objectives, supporting regulatory orders and standards, holding contractors accountable for executing their assigned scope of work to the performance standards set out in contracts; managing risks, scope and contract changes due to external events, actions of third parties or other emerging issues.
Organization Transformation provides holistic and integrated solutions that can help your business drive positive outcomes by supporting, planning and managing enterprise-wide organization change programs.
Change Management focuses on the discipline of developing the right change strategies to address your specific needs, whether the change program complements an organization transformation or focuses on more transactional change programs.
Emergency Management/Business Resilience provides consulting with high-performance organizations to establish strong links between strategy and process, management structures and human systems, and current response readiness and corrective actions for improvements.
◦ Consulting - Build Emergency Management into every business unit’s responsibilities, Emergency Response Planning, Training for employee’s secondary roles and exercise/drills to ensure enterprise-wide readiness.
◦ Prepare – Emergency Response Plan, Process Improvement, Documentation of your process and procedures.
◦ Build. Develop and deliver training, as well as, design and develop exercise programs to support operational and management competence that reinforce plans while evaluating performance. Develop scenarios and injects to ensure your organization is ready to perform roles during an incident. Advice on establishing an in-house ICS training program (including; Assess, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate).
◦ Respond – Provide incident management and communications support to officials, leaders and management teams during a natural disaster or emergency.
◦ Recover – Conduct after action analyses of response efforts. Identify gaps in processes, capabilities, and/or execution, and develop recommendations for improvement.
◦ Evaluate and Mitigate Risks – Identify change impacts and manage culture challenges in support of establishing an ICS structure in your organization. Overcome resistance through organizational change management strategies and develop plans to address key risks.
◦ Training Development – Training development is structured to meet the needs of a diverse audience with an emphasis on how the various elements work together in emergencies to save lives and protect property. Develop courses and administer on-site and off-site training programs in areas such as natural hazards (earthquakes, hurricanes, floods, dam safety), technological hazards (hazardous materials, terrorism, radiological incidents, chemical stockpile emergency preparedness), professional development, leadership, instructional methodology, exercise design and evaluation.
For more information, check out http://www.emtc.us.com/
Consulting experience includes:
Credentials and Training:
Organizational Change Management & Training:
Business Process Management:
Emergency Management/Business Resiliency:
Certified Instructor – Bureau for Private Postsecondary & Vocational Education, Professional Resource Development
SIGN UP FOR LIFE ESTEEM LIVING