Health & Lifestyle Coaching
Tired of one-size-fits-all approaches to dieting?
Drained from toxic relationships?
Overwhelmed by stress at work?
Fed up with those nagging cravings?
Want to feel great in your body?
Ready to accomplish your goals in a way that’s empowering and exciting?
You’re in the right place, if you want health, happiness, and to truly enjoy life.
As your Integrative Nutrition Health & Lifestyle Coach, I will guide and mentor you to set goals, provide ongoing support and empower you to make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. I take a holistic approach to address the whole person's mind, body, and spirit. The journey is one of renewed wellness, balance, and inner peace. I will listen carefully and we’ll navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice together to explore what truly works for you.
I coach my clients to explore basic improvements and implement gradual changes during our work together. As these pieces accumulate, my clients find the changes collectively create a much larger impact than they originally expected. We work on what you want to improve, and within the circumstances of your unique situation.
We are all unique, our heritage, gender, age, and desires. So, doesn't it make sense that there is no "one-size-fits-all" approach to health and lifestyle?
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a FREE Initial Consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
When was the last time you received the personal attention you deserve and talked with someone about your health?
Even though there are many areas that impact our lives, we will focus on those that improve your well-being. The key areas of wellness are illustrated in the Life Esteem Circle of Wellness.
Together we will:
- Connect the dots between who you are and who you want to be
- Create your personal blueprint
- Decipher your body’s unique needs
- Set your personal goals and work towards sustainable change
What to Expect:
- Sessions can be scheduled in person, over the phone, or through Skype.
- Most people will enjoy benefits after the initial program. Others may require additional follow up sessions, depending on the particular health and/or lifestyle goal.
What you get:
- Two 50-minute appointments each month for six months, which will include a discussion of your progress, education, and recommendations.
- The Life Esteem Living Journals (food & lifestyle journal)
- A variety of simple healthy recipes and book recommendations that address your particular situation
- A variety of handouts, resources, and other materials specific to your needs and goals
- Monthly Special Events like online classes & workshops related to health and wellness.
- FREE invitation for guests to attend special events
During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
HEATH & LIFESTYLE COACHING BROCHURE: Health & Lifestyle Coaching Brochure
Schedule a session today!
I received training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.
We all choose what we take into our heart, mind, and body. Being more aware of your choices will improve your health and well-being. I have experienced my own transformation from losing weight through healthy food choices to healthier skin and hair. I sleep better, feel better, and have more energy to do the things I enjoy with the people I love. I want to help you do the same!!
“My mojo is back”!!! “I feel awesome. I am more aware. I am living more holistically. I am living in my body and not my head."
“I canceled bi-weekly appointments with a weight management program, because It’s not doing anything for me. I really like what we are doing. We are talking. We are drilling down to solve things. This is working.”
“Thank you for always being available for me. The support and healing that you have provided for me is a true gift. Lots of love to you"
"I am getting deeper sleep, and I am sleeping much better."
"I stopped taking Metformin (Diabetes medication), and I will continue to check in with my doctor to ensure my level are in a healthy range for my body."
"I have reduced my dosage of Allopurinol (Gout medication) from 2100 to 600, and later decided to stop taking Allopurinol. I found that I was taking the medication in fear of a gout attack. Now I watch what I eat, and understand what triggers gout."
"I feeling better and feeling more productive."
"I trust myself more. I am calmer."
“I am the Divine conduit for transforming the quality of people's lives. I truly believe that because of your natural talents and abilities you have touched my life in a way that has made me a better and happier person. I know that you have provided this experience to many people."
“I have less pain & discomfort in my body."
“I do not wake up any more in the middle of the night. I sleep throughout the night, and I am sleeping better."
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness. I studied with the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD, World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- Mehmet Oz, MD, FACS, "Dr. Oz", Professor at the Department of Surgery at Columbia University, Director of the CardiovascularInstitute & Complementary Medicine Program at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, and Bestselling Author.
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Daniel Amen, MD, is a physician, double-board certified psychiatrist, teacher, founder of Amen Clinics, Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, and nine-time New York Times bestselling author,
- Walter Willett, MD, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
Member of the International Association for Health Coaches
Member of the American Holistic Health Association
National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) Women of the Year