Building Personal Resilience Coaching and Training
The Building Personal Resilience program empowers individuals to self-regulate their emotions and behaviors to reduce stress, increase resilience, and unlock their natural intuitive guidance for making more effective choices. This enables people to break through to greater levels of personal balance, creativity, insight and health.
- Are you looking for new ways to handle day-to-day stress?
- Do you want to understand how you can improve your overall well-being?
- Do you want to learn how to improve your sleep, memory, metal clarity?
- Do you want to reduce your worry, anxiety, and feeling overwhelmed?
- Are your organizational costs going up due to health costs, absenteeism, or poor performance?
Building Personal Resilience
When we’re stressed, we feel poorly, and our brain function and creative thinking become impaired. We might overlook or forget important details, overreact to small stuff, say things we regret, get overwhelmed, have trouble sleeping or feel exhausted and drained. But it doesn’t have to be this way!
Building Personal Resilience improves your ability to bounce back, reduce stress, increase your energy, and master new skills to better handle the day-to-day challenges and stressors for overall well-being.
As you learn to integrate the Building Personal Resilience skills into your daily life, you will become better at handling the day-to-day challenges and stressors that often leave you depleted. Using these skills has been shown to provide a wide range of long-term benefits, including:
- access your heart’s intuition to become the best version of yourself more often
- increase emotional awareness and mental clarity for decision-making, problem-solving and planning. Reduce feelings of stress, worry, and anxiety
- restore emotional balance right in the moment, when you need it.
- synchronize your heart, mind, and body to reset your composure and inner clarity, calm reactive emotions, and neutralize stress. This creates an inner state called coherence.
- Resilience, vitality and overall well-being.
- Mental clarity for decision-making, problem-solving and planning.
- Emotional awareness and sensitivity to relationship issues.
- Ability to maintain or reestablish composure in challenging situations.
- Ability to communicate more effectively.
- Cooperation among co-workers and team members.
- Worry, overwhelm and feelings of anxiousness.
- Sleeplessness and fatigue.
- Generalized stress and physical symptoms of stress.
The goal is to sustain results and make meaningful changes in your daily life!!
HeartMath interventions have facilitated health improvements in patients with:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Environmental sensitivity
- Sleep disorders
- Drug and alcohol addiction
- Heart failure
- Chronic pain
- Chronic fatigue
- Anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
CLICK ON VIDEO TO WATCH:
This video helps explain the scientific foundation of the HeartMath System. HeartMath Institute Research Director, Rollin McCraty, discusses why heart coherence is essential in stress management and sustainable behavioral change.
Uncover what your heart is capable of
Health & Wellness
True self-care is important for maintaining balance and well-being. More people are now recognizing that self-care is not a luxury — rather it is a necessity.
Building Personal Resilience with a mindset of well-being starts with renewing thoughts and feelings that uplift the heart to offset the stress accumulated from repetitive thought patterns and feelings that drain our energy and strain our ability to reason and make comfortable choices.
You will realize that you have the power to choose what you think, feel and how to respond to situations that are preventing you from achieving your desires for a better life.
Managing Stress and Anxiety
HeartMath techniques provide powerful stress-reduction benefits. Learning to prevent and reduce the stress from today’s speed of change and uncertainty, while maintaining emotional balance and poise, is moving to the top of the list of self-care necessities. Optimizing our mental and emotional energy expenditures is often an overlooked aspect. By learning how to plug emotional energy drains, we renew our resilience and self-security as we move through daily challenges and experiences.
Access the Personal Well-Being Survey. This survey is a scientifically developed assessment giving you a snap shot of your current level of well-being. It provides critical information you can use to build and maintain resilience and optimal health. It also measures four key dimensions of well-being: stress management, adaptability, resilience and emotional vitality.
Studies conducted with over 11,500* people have shown improvements in mental & emotional well-being in just 6-9 weeks using HeartMath training and techniques.
* N= 11,903
- Wake up feeling rested, refreshed and ready for the new day.
- Increase mental awareness, concentration, focus.
- Restore energy and be alert
- Improve memory
- Reduced risk of illness, disease
Practical Intuition is more than "Just a Hunch". More recently, scientists are recognizing it as a skill that anyone can develop. Most of us have had some experience with what we call a hunch, a heart feeling, gut feeling or just a sense of “inner knowing” in making decisions in business, or having a strong sense about something with our children or someone we care about, or even in everyday activities like an inner prompting to drive defensively.
Research reveals that the heart receives intuitive information before the brain, according to published research conducted by the HeartMath Institute. As we slow down our minds and attune to our deeper heart feelings, our natural intuitive connection begins to flow.
Practical intuition is something we can use daily for moment-to-moment choices and decisions in life; in helping increase our sensitivity and care towards others – and in deepening our connections with ourselves and those we care about. While the degree of access to the heart’s intuition varies from person to person, we all have access to it – and this intelligence can be cultivated.
As your HeartMath Coach/Mentor I will train and support you
- Explore an expanded understanding of resilience
- Learn a basic and very effective technique that helps build your resilience
- Discover an important physiological state called ‘heart-coherence’ which underlies resilience
- Learn to reset ingrained, unwanted patterns or habits
- Experience the heart as a source of intelligence that acts as intuitive guidance
- Explore the energetics of communication and how we can affect one another energetically
- Identify primary sources of stress that cause energy drains
- Learn energy self-regulation techniques
- Reinforce positive changes and establishing a new baseline for lasting change
Who would benefit:
- Individuals looking to build more resilience
- Leaders wanting to learn how to build a resilient workforce
- Groups or Teams wanting to improve team dynamics to build team resilience
What to Expect:
- Private Sessions are by appointment only.
- We work with each client based on their individual needs.
- Sessions can be scheduled in person, by phone, or Skype.
What you get:
- Four 60-Minute Sessions, which will include coaching, a discussion of your progress, and guided support.
- Building Personal Resilience Workbook
- Specific techniques that address your particular situation.
- Bonus #1: Receive a copy of the Building Personal Resilience Journal to track your progress.
- Bonus #2 : Receive a variety of handouts
Stress and Well-Being Assessment
You may also want to include the Stress and Well-Being Assessment
This assessment provides you a snap shot of your current level of well-being and stress management. It measures four key dimensions of well-being: stress management, adaptability, resilience, and emotional vitality.
The assessment results are scientifically developed giving you a snap shot of your current level of well-being and stress management.
You will receive an invitation to the HeartMath Stress & Well-Being Assessment™ to help you understand how twelve aspects of your life (work, relationships, finances, social support, etc.) affect your levels of stress and well-being. We will work together on recommendations to improve your levels should you have a low score in any of the four dimensions.
At that time, you will be able to compare results and note progress in any of the 12 areas that you have been focusing on.
Many clients report an increased sense of self-security, calm and composure, along with greater intuitive capacities and more discernment in decision-making. Other's report experiencing a deeper connection with "who they really are", along with more energy to invest in the things that matter most to them.
If you have any questions, please call